For nearly a decade, 9th Street Films has written and produced videos for some of the world's leading brands, agencies and non-profits. We are equally comfortable approaching a creative challenge from the ground up, or we can jump in at any stage of a client-driven production. In addition to traditional on-set production services, we also offer on-set DIT & ACES color dailies, on-set VFX supervision and on-set 3D post visualization.
• Creative Direction / Scriptwriting / Storyboarding
• 3D Pre-Visualization
• Producing / Directing / Cinematography
• On-Set VFX Supervision
• On-Set Color Dailies & DIT (ACES color managed)
• On-Set 3D Post-Visualization
At the heart of 9th Street Films lies our nearly two decades of experience with industrial grade visual effects and 3D animation software. Our VFX pipeline has been recently redesigned around the new Academy ACEScg color space. ACEScg ensures upstream & downstream color accuracy of CG elements when working in an ACES managed DI pipeline.
• 3D Modeling & Animation
• 3D Texturing & Lighting
• 3D Particle Simulations
• Procedural Motion Graphics
• Photorealistic Rendering with Arnold 5.2
• Internal & cloud based render farm options
• Rotoscoping & Wire Removal
• Green Screen & Compositing
Our color grading & finishing DI pipeline is currently centered around Autodesk Flame® Creative Finishing suites. Flame makes full use of the new Academy Color Encoding System (ACES) developed by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences. ACES gives you the peace of mind your imagery will look consistent across existing displays (rec709, REC2020, sRGB, Dolby Vision, etc), as well as being future proofed for upcoming display standards.
• Full ACES Color Managed DI Pipeline
• Conform & Editorial
• Stereoscopic 3D Workflow
• Color Grading (SDR, REC709, REC2020, DCI P3, Dolby Vision, HDR-10)
• Beauty & Cleanup Work
• Real-Time 4k Creative Finishing
We use the new ACES wide gamut (ACES2065) transform as the default working color space for all projects. With the unique ability to encode the full color spectrum of human vision, ACES2065 ensures the highest image fidelity throughout the entire DI pipeline. We can output your project in a variety of formats ranging from digital .MXF masters, ACES Interoperable Master Packages, uncompressed DPX files, DVD /Blu-ray screeners and encrypted DCI-spec DCPs.
• DVD & Bluray Masters for Distribution
• Digital Uncompressed or Compressed Masters (SDR, REC709, REC2020, DCI P3, Dolby Vision, HDR-10)
• DCI-P3 DCP delivered on CRU DX115 (encrypted or unencrypted)
• Academy Color Encoding System (ACES) IMP Mastering package
• LTO7 Tape Archive